Our goal: Happy kids and pleased parents — both leaving with great smiles!
Meet Dr. George
Dr. George Thomas Lynch, “Dr. George,” grew up in Sussex County, Delaware. He graduated in 2001 from the Honors Program at the University of Delaware with a degree in Biological Sciences and obtained a Spanish minor while studying abroad at the University of Costa Rica. Dr. George received his D.M.D from the School of Dental Medicine at the University of Pennsylvania, in 2005.More about Dr. George
Your first visit
It is recommended by the American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry and the American Academy of Pediatrics that an infant should be seen by a dentist by the age of 1 or within 6 months after his or her first tooth comes in.
At Cobblestone Kids we make the first visit one that is enjoyable and stress-free for the entire family.Get ready for your 1st visit
Services we offer at Cobblestone Kids:
- Cleaning & Fluoride Treatments
- Oral Hygiene Instructions
- Bitewing Radiographs "Digital X-ray"
- Panoramic Radiographs "Digital X-ray"
- Resin (Tooth-Colored) Fillings
- Amalgam (Silver-Colored) Fillings
- Stainless Steel Crowns "Baby crowns"
- Pulpotomy / "Nerve Treatment"
- Space Maintainers
- Nitrous Oxide "Laughing Gas"